Shaken Theme Image sizes
Post display (maybe also for featured). Better to have the images higher rather than wider for display purposes as it will crop the width but leave white space if the height isn’t enough. The setting below are the minimum height. Posts will lengthen to accommodate extra height.
- 660 px wide x 440 px high (ratio 1:5)
- 485 px wide x 330 px high
- 310 px wide x 215 px high – I actually made it 330 – 310 seemed to add a black border and not quite fit
- So for a 1400 px wide image – the height should be 935 px or larger.
- You have to have featured image otherwise it doesn’t fill to the boundaries and it moves the heading above the image. For consistency it looks best to always use the featured image option…. well I have to conclude it’s inconsistent because now I have found a post where this is not the case.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.